background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Anna Karenina

Trevor and I went to see a movie on our anniversary. I always love the previews as much as the movie itself. There was a beautiful preview for Anna Karenina! I was so excited throughout the real movie that I kept day dreaming about Anna Karenina! I only know a little about the book. I remember a few years back when Oprah's Book Club took on the novel. I remember them LOVING the story and HATING the length. At the time, I was in college or maybe even high school and didn't read very many books for myself. I decided that now would be the perfect time! I told Trevor that I was going to read it and he laughed... Then he said that he would bet me $175 that I couldn't finish it. I am not allowed to stop and read any other books until I am finished.  Well, little does he know that the little wager is going to be that extra little push that I need to actually get through this amazing book that I have wanted to read for so long. One week in, I have read 20% and I am absolutely in love with the book!! I'll check back in often :)

1 comment: