background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Heart Rolls


Dish: Heart shaped rolls
Website: Pinterest
Pajamas: pink boxers and a brown tshirt
Meal: Dinner
Eaters: Trevor and me

The idea on pinterest was with cinnamon rolls. I made a delicious casserole and needed a side dish. We love Pillsbury crescent rounds. I put them on the pan and realized they were spiral rolls just like cinnamon rolls. I unwrapped them and re-wrapped from both ends and they turned into precious hearts. They were shaped better before baking. Next time, I will make a sharp point at the bottom. The casserole was a success. I used a bunch of leftover ingredients from the week. I was a bit worried because I had no recipe at all to go off of. I used fat free sour cream, a bit of 2% cheese, a can of cream of chicken soup, onion, skim milk, boiled chicken breast, bread crumbs, and hash brown potatoes. I will definitely make it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment