background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake

Dish: Strawberry Cheesecake
Website: Pinterest
Pajamas: Tshirt nightgown with teal and white stripes
Meal: Dessert for mom's birthday
Eaters: Mom, Mam, Pap, Brian, Carol, Will, Teri, Trevor, and me

I posted a month ago about Pinterest. At the time, I didn't quite understand the point of the website. Since then, I have gotten so many craft, recipe, and decorating ideas! I have tried a few. These cute little strawberry cheesecakes were one of my successes. They were pretty easy. I hollowed out the strawberries with a potato peeler. I then used the no bake Jello cheesecake for the filling. I dipped some in graham cracker crust and some in mini chocolate chips. I think they are super cute and they tasted great! They are a perfect dessert to take to a party!

1 comment:

  1. I have made these strawberries for three different occasions, and they are a huge hit! I found them on Pinterest, too.

    Cute blog! I started one about teaching over the summer!I'm a new follower!
    Mandy
    FirstGradeToTheCore

    ReplyDelete