background

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Funfetti Blondies

Dish: Funfetti Blondies
Pajamas: Polar bear shorts and pink top
Recipe: Sis and Pinterest

I have seen all types of yummy blondies on Pinterest. Sis made some a few weekends ago and told me that I would love them. I looked in my pantry and I just happened to have all of the ingredients. I used a Funfette cake mix, one egg, 1/2 c white chocolate chips, 1/2c milk and 1/4 c oil. I mixed it all up and let it bake on 350* for about 20 minutes. When they came out of the oven, they were super gooey so I let them sit for about 10 minutes. Once they were a bit easier to pick up, I devoured mine :) I am not a huge chocolate fan, so this to me was like gold. It is the consistency of a brownie without the chocolate! I will definitely make these again. Thanks for the recommendation Sis!
Trev-o-meter: Not available due to the sweetness of the recipe :)

1 comment:

  1. I use yellow cake mix and 1/4 cup sprinkles. I think the yellow cake mix is butterier and not as sugary as the funfetti mix.

    ReplyDelete