background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pinterest

Last night, I was introduced to Pinterest! I haven't quite formed an opinion on it yet. My problem is that I have so many online hobbies. I LOVE to search Etsy for homemade things. I spend lots of time on The Nest learning about living as a newlywed. The Bump is fun to look at and learn things for our future as a family. I spend hours a week on facebook. I check twitter at least once a day. I also have many other faves like: Southern Living, Bakerella, Better Homes and Garden, The Little Yellow House, Youtube, etc. Now, I have Pinterest... Pinterest is a concept of "pinning" or saving your favorite ideas from the web on a single site. You can search Pinterest and see other members pinned items or ideas. You can search anywhere on the web and if you find something that is of interest, it can be pinned on your board. I guess that I will try it out and see if I take to it. Happy Pinning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment