background

Saturday, January 23, 2010

guacamole mole mole

Dish: Guacamole
Book: spoken word

Pajamas: Trevor's ginormous sweat pants, dance marathon t-shirt
Meal: dinner

Eaters: Trevor and me

I relied on the good old easy taco night. I was tired after a long day of work and needed to make something quick and easy. I ran over to Wheatsville Co-op to pick up some ingredients. hmmm no hamburger meat (I had some frozen at home), weird taco seasoning, and get this... no guacamole...I decided to make my own. Even though this recipe is passed through spoken word, I have decided to count it because it is still a new recipe. The ingredients: onion, jalepeno (jar kind- its all they had), salt, lime juice, milk and an avacado. (wheatsville had 5 avacadoes, all hard as rocks.) I took my ingredients home and started to chop and mix. There is not much of a story to tell except that it turned out pretty good. It needed some salsa for spice. It needed alot of salt for flavor. Overall, a success.

Trev-o-meter: 7. "It could be better, we'll have to experiement."

No comments:

Post a Comment