background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Italian stuffed chicken

Dish: Italian stuffed chicken
Book: Taste of Home Winners
Pajamas: Blue pajama pants and soft pink top
Meal: Dinner
Eaters: Trevor and Me

We got home late and I was not in the mood to cook a full meal. I was HUNGRY. I pulled out the chicken from the fridge and the recipe said that I need to "pound" the chicken to 1/4 " thickness. I looked all over for something to do this with. I found Trevor's real hammer, but he wouldn't let me use it because of some poison or something. I ended up butterflying the chicken. I sliced it through the middle and just opened it up. I put all the stuffing ingredients inside and rolled them up. The stuffing and breading took no more than 5 minutes. I popped them in the oven for about 30 minutes and walah! they were done. I served it with mashed potatoes and boy it was delicious!!!

Trev-o-meter: 9.5
I don't think it was quite that good... I'd say 7 or 8. Thanks for the generous rating Trevy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment