background

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolution 2010


I watched the movie Julie and Julia just before the new year. As I watched, I thought, "HOW FUN IS THAT!" I was so excited that I even missed the end of the movie because I was so focused on my own plan. I love cooking. It usually consists of the old family stand bys and some new recipes thrown in for holiday baking. Instead of making the same old lose 10 pounds, run everyday New Year's resolution; I want to try something that will truly better myself. I will cook my way through the year. My Goal: I will cook at least 3 new recipes each week. As I cook them, I will blog to let everyone share in my successes and failures. I hope that this year is somewhat life changing! I know that sounds bold, but cooking makes me feel somewhat domestic. I want to be a Susie homemaker. This is my first step! Happy cooking :)

1 comment:

  1. Britty you have always loved to bake not necessarily "cook" and using recipes will be a change for you! Good luck to you and Trevor, I know it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete